Sunday, February 5, 2017

silky cross


I chalked around this cross
stitching and I don't like it a
bit.  Maybe I will make another
one without the chalk.  Anyway,
I used a silky embroidery thread
which is hard to work with but
really makes a nice stitching.


I guess I'm just not that good
at chalking.  
 
I've been working on "Only God
forever"  You really do have to 
separate your brain to sing one
thing and sign another and I
hope I don't mess up!  I do love
signing the songs but it can get
a little difficult sometimes.  Not
only in the signing itself, but the
keeping up.  This one is a little fast,
but not ridiculously so.
 
Nothing going on today.  I plan to
have a quiet day.  But I always
make the disclaimer to God that
these are MY plans, open to
change if He so desires...
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...