Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Am I blue?

I should be.  After 60's and
rain yesterday, it's supposed to
snow today.  I see no evidence
of that yet, but it is colder
than yesterday.

 
I got a new die the other day.  It's not
exactly what I thought it would be,
but it's OK.  I should have put 
centers in the other flowers, but I
thought it looked better this way-until
I see it now on the computer screen.  
Isn't that always the way?
 
I ordered two more dies yesterday
from the Walmart site.   They have
so much great stuff that you will never
see in the store.  I use the  savings
catcher, so I actually paid nothing
for the dies.  Good deal, eh?  Since
Walmart is my unofficial bank, it's only
right that they give me some perks.
One will ship right to the store and
I will probably get it today.  The other
ships from the manufacturer, so I'll
get that in the mail, most likely by
the end of the month.  That's the
one I want the most!  I can't
wait to get it!
 
Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...