Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Silly snakes

I know there are some people,
even friends of mine, that don't
like snakes, but these are hard
to dislike because they're so cute!


Aren't they adorable?  I have two more
patterns, but I haven't gotten anything
done in the last few days.  When I
sit in my chair and just watch TV 
and/or doze off, you know something's
wrong!  I think I'm starting to feel 
better now, but I'm sure not there yet.
 
I'm absolutely loving this weather.
It's been drizzling off and on, but
other than that, it's just beautiful
out.  So warm!
 
I have to get motivated to go out to
the store and get a few things.  I'm
going to make sweet and sour 
chicken for dinner tonight
and the only things I'm missing
are the sweet and sour sauce,
pineapple, tomato....It would be 
easier to list the things I DO have
for the recipe:  Chicken.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...