Thursday, February 9, 2017

We dodged the bullet!

All that nasty weather went
south of us and I'm not complaining
a bit!  We got a very light dusting
of snow.  It is pretty darned cold
and windy out, but no snow, so
I am celebrating.  I'm just doing
it in the warmth of my own home!


I ordered this a while back and
had the holes pricked and everything
but got distracted by one of my games.
I go in moods.  Anyway, I made this
one in purple for a friend who
loves that colour.  I hope you are
ready to see more stitching because
I ordered three more patterns just
now.  They are so cheap and I don't
go out to movies or anything, so 
it's my entertainment.
 
Although I am going out to lunch
today...  My other form of entertainment.
I do that way too much.  It's no wonder
I can't lose any weight.    But I enjoy
spending time with my friends.  
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...