Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Birthday greetings

I've not been feeling well the
past couple of days.  I so rarely
get sick, so when I do, I usually
do it right.  Saturday night I was
pretty sure I'd have to get better
just to die.  But I'm pretty  much
over it now.  I just can't sleep
because I can't breathe through
my nose.   I woke up at
3 am and couldn't go back to
sleep.  That is certainly annoying.


My friend has a birthday coming
soon.  This is the new die set I
just got.  I'm not thrilled with
this card.  I like it, but it 
didn't turn out the way I wanted
it to.    I definitely should
have made the flower/leaf
at the top in navy, too.
 
Classes started again last night.
Monday night is finger spelling
and I need that very much.  I'm
slow at both doing it and under-
standing it.  There's only four of
us in the class, so we pair up and
finger spell to each other.  It
was a fun class.  On Saturday I
have a religious signing class which
I am looking forward to.
 
I'm loving this weather, but I 
hear Saturday the temps are
going to take a dive.  I have
to keep reminding myself
that it's still only February!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...