Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sweet teddy

This is one of the patterns 
from my book:


Isn't he adorable?!  It would make
a cute baby card or announcement,
I think.  I  had to fiddle around with
the pattern to get it to fit on a 
standard sized card.  There was 
another border on the left side
which I could have added but that
would  have required more 
fiddling and I wasn't in the
mood, LOL.  Maybe if I ever
make it again I'll add it.  It's not
playing with the pattern before
you print it, you actually have
to move the card  around while
you are piercing the holes.   That's
a little tricky to get everything
lined up just right.  Sometimes
it's a little off...  although I think this
one is lined up fairly well.
 
I am glad I'm not in the East!  I hear
they are really getting pounded with
snow.  They can keep it, too!
 
I took B'Elanna to the vet yesterday.
She is usually very blustery but
when she got in the room and 
realized this was something she
didn't think she was going to like
she started shaking!  Poor girl.
She was a trouper, though, even
when they had to stick her twice
for blood.  The vet had a syringe
filled with peanut butter.  That she
liked VERY much!!  They gave me
a toothbrush and sample of
(eww) chicken flavoured toothpaste
and said she needs to have her 
teeth brushed a few times a week.
I can go online and get the tooth
paste if all works out well.  I'm hoping
she will go along with the program.
 

 


 
Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...