Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cute little puffin

We saw puffins like this in Alaska 
 the  wild when my dad and I
went in 2006.  They are  so cute
When I saw the pattern I decided
to  get it.  I think I'll send the
card to my dad!


For some unknown reason the
mats are wrong, crooked, or something,
but my dad won't look at that, LOL.
 
Here is your laugh for the day:
A Dominican newspaper used the
SNL depiction of Trump by Alec
Baldwin instead of a real picture
of Trump!  I got quite a giggle
out of that and I'm sure they got
some red faces.  Someone might
even have gotten fired over the
incident.  If....If it was indeed
an "accident" as they claim!
 
I woke up to rain earlier this morning. 
I was hoping to hear some thunder, too,
but none so far.  I don't think it's supposed
to rain any more today.   It's pretty mild
for the 12th of February.  The first day
of Spring is March 20, only a little
more than a month away.  It has been
my experience, however, that
Mother Nature doesn't always check the
calendar before letting the snow fly.
How insolent of her.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...