Friday, April 1, 2016

With God...

All things are possible!  





The stamp has such tiny writing
on it that it's hard to read it,
but I love the verse.  I just wish
I would remember it more!  The leaves/
vines are stamped in versamark
which is a really wet ink you can 
use for embossing, watermarking,
and in this case perfect pearls.
I think I've talked about it once before,
but it is a powder you can use
as is or make a paint with.  Once
you use it you then spritz with
water and it seals it.  It's really shiny
in person.  I was  thinking
about it last night and decided to
use the technique again.

I'm going to lunch with Dianne later.
I love how we spend time together
each week.  It gives us a chance
to get to know each other better and
make our friendship stronger.  We talk
by text every day as well, if only to
say, "have a good day".  I remember
last summer in Bible study one of the
ladies said, "If you have a relationship
with someone you want to spend
time with them."  Of course, she was
talking about God, but it goes for any
relationship.  The others just can't
get you to Heaven!!  :)  

"God's not dead 2" is released
today!  I can't wait to see it.  I've asked
one of the ladies in church if she wants
to go with me and she said yes.  She is
in NC right now, but I don't think I want
to go on opening day anyway.  She is
a really nice, very quiet, woman and I 
would like to get to know her better.
 We've talked a couple of times
 and I like her a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love the card, too! "with God anything is possible"...
    I really don't know how you keep up with everything! I read your blog but sometimes I am speechless to reply. Do you take
    Geritol?! HaHa

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...