Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring is finally here!

This is how I know:


Last year we had so much rain
that the cherries rotted right on
the branches.  I hope that doesn't
happen this year.  But isn't it
pretty?!

I am sad to see that Doris Roberts
died.  I never watched "Raymond"
but I loved her in "Mrs. Miracle".



Cody asked me to make him a
wedding card for some friends and
I was happy to do it.  I just love
how this turned out!  It was a little 
tricky getting the greeting to the
side in just the right place, but
I got it the first time, so no frustration
there thankfully.

I am still waiting for the orientation
for hospice to take place.  Last I
knew, the director was waiting for
someone to be available to teach
one of the sections, so she must
not have been able to get her yet.
I am anxious to get started.

Today I am going to look for lawnmowers
as the one I have, I have concluded, is
a POS.  And if you don't know what
that means, I will message you privately....
Anyway, I am hoping that I can
find a self propelled that I will be able
to pull start without too much difficulty.
That should be easy to do.  Not.  But 
you know what they say...."suck
it up, buttercup."   Who is this 
"they" anyway?  "They" say
a lot of thing.



1 comment:

  1. Cherry tree?! Very pretty! Love fruit trees - pretty and they provide fruit. The wedding card is beautiful. Hope you find a lawnmower. Is your yard big enough for a rider? They come w/auto transmission and turn key to start. POS? Happy Birthday to Travis! BTW, pic of Cody & Pam is great!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...