Saturday, April 9, 2016

Whaaaatttt?????


It snowed off and on all day 
yesterday and I get up today to
close to an inch of snow on the
ground!  (on top of ice, I'm sure).
I guess Mother Nature didn't look
at the calendar.  It's APRIL, Mother
Nature!!!




I decided to try my hand at making
some faerie furniture.  This is just
a first attempt.  I'm sure (I hope) I
will get better.  I think I made it too
tiny and that's harder to work with.  I
will probably try a bed next as it gives
you a little more to work with.  But
I don't think it's bad for a first try.

Finally, my kids shot a selfie of themselves
yesterday so I thought I would share.



Cody and Pam at their finest?!  Lol
I wish he'd cut that hair.  He's been growing
it out and it's OK if he has it in a
pony tail, but I don't like long hair on
guys as a general rule and unfortunately
he inherited my curly hair so it 
doesn't look good on him in my
opinion, but I didn't get a vote!  His wife
didn't either, but she's being tolerant
as a good wife does.  Pick your battles,
I always say!  I love her like
my own, which is a good thing
since I never got any girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...