Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Singing in the rain?

We might get rain today!  Better
yet, we might get a storm!  Oh, 
well.  I can hope anyway, right?



I haven't played with my edge dies
lately so I thought I'd pull them
out.  I like the double edge and
surprisingly I got it exactly straight.
That is a rare event for me!
 
The celebrate card is for a friend
I met on facebook who just retired.
Her husband has been battling
cancer off and on so now she doesn't
have to worry about taking time off
to take him to treatments or care
for him, so I'm really happy that
she was finally able to retire.
 
I'm off to the doctor today to
see about this cholesterol business.
Unless it's really high I don't plan
to do anything about it.  I've heard
too many horror stories about
statin drugs.  I guess I'll just have
to get myself back on the treadmill.  
I'm very bad about disciplining
myself in that regard.  As far as
the eating goes, I've never been
a good eater.  Take away my pizza
or diet coke and I become very 
cranky....So I'll just see what he has
to say.  Thankfully he is more of a
"country doctor" in that he actually
listens to his patients and isn't a
pill pusher.  I think that we can
get this under control (assuming that
it's seriously out of control which I
doubt) without resorting to drugs.
I take enough of those as it is!

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...