Friday, April 8, 2016

Losses and life

This card is for a friend
I haven't seen in a while now.
Our friendship, if I can call
it that, didn't last long and while
I miss her, I know that sometimes
things like that aren't meant to be.
I'll never give it to her, of course.
It's kind of like writing a letter
to a deceased loved one to
get things out of your heart
that you can't tell them.
So, while I can't tell her how I 
feel, I can put it into a card
in memory of a friendship that
barely got started before she
moved on. 





I have plans for lunch today and then
I have to take the birds to the
vet.  I hate doing that.  Three
carriers and no  one to help me, so
it's difficult.  Not to mention they 
aren't too happy to go into their 
carriers for an hour drive to
Ft. Wayne (or anywhere else, for
that matter!)  But she's the only
avian vet around besides Indy.  
Toledo might have one, but that's
as far, and possibly farther, and I've
been going to this vet for about 14 years.
So, fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...