Saturday, April 2, 2016

SNOW!!!!! (AKA not a happy camper)

What the heck?  I go out this morning
and there is snow all over and
on the way home from class it
was snowing like crazy!  Big fat
heavy wet flakes.  I do NOT like this!
Apparently I didn't get a vote.

 I'm very excited.  My grandson, 
Travis, is spending the  night
tonight and going to church with
me tomorrow.  We haven't had
any time together lately.  He will
be 21 on the 19th!  My oldest
son, Nathan, (his father) will be
40!  When did the years slip by?

My friend, Penny, is having a
birthday in a few days, so this is the
card I made her.  I love it!  Did
I mention she likes purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...