Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Note to self:

Make sure the coffee maker is
COMPLETELY cleaned before
making coffee and drinking it.
First, it doesn't taste good.  
Secondly, I'm pretty sure it's
not good for you....I only took
a small drink because I choked 
when I got it in my mouth and it
didn't taste like I expected it to.
I've been running water through
it ever since.  I doubt I hurt
myself, but I sure don't want
to do it again!

Did I say yesterday that it was 
getting warmer?  It's not.  It was
just a teaser, I guess.  I hate the
bait and switch routine.  From people
or from weather.  Moreso from
people, I think, but just the same...


I'm not crazy about this card.  I think 
I should have rounded the corners
on the white part as well, but
it's OK, I guess.




1 comment:

  1. I like the Card! especially the quote! I heard that if you run some white vinegar thru your coffee maker it will clean it. I haven't drank coffee in a couple of years! I love the smell and always liked the taste, but it caused me to have heart burn, so I gave it up. Flavored water for me!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...