Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stampscaping

Not landscaping.  I am terrible
at anything that requires a 
green thumb!  I haven't played with
my stampscape stamps in a long
time.  Stampscape stamps come 
in lots and lots of different scenes
and you use them to build scenes.
I don't have many, but this card
was made of three different stamps.
I got way too much purple in the 
right hand corner and when I
tried to fix it all I got was brown,
but overall I like the card.





Cody, Pam and I had a great time
at B-Dubs last night.  I ate
way too much, but it was all so
good.  We enjoyed time as
a family and I have leftovers
for lunch!

It's supposed to get cold again.
Rain, cold, rain, snow.  Who can
keep up?  What happened to
Spring?  And where is that
rodent?  I would like to have 
a word with him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...