Tuesday, April 26, 2016

You've got me...

It's been so warm!  I'm loving
it and I'm finally becoming
convinced that warm weather
is here to stay.  I hope.  We had
a small, wimpy thunderstorm
late last night.  I saw some
lightening while I was up getting
a drink and heard a little thunder,
but that's all.  Maybe we'll get some
better ones soon.



Front and inside of a card I made
this morning.  I need to find the perfect
person to send this to.  Perhaps my
sister?!  I love the sentiment!


The anniversary of my cousin Ronnie's death
is on May 3rd.  I can't forget it since it
is also Cody's birthday (he will be 29!!)
I made this card for Cathy to let her know
I'm thinking about her.  I remember when we
went to the memorial service, who knew that
in 2 short years John would be gone, too?
We just never know when the Lord will
call us home and we need to be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love both of these cards! My sister would love the 'bear' card! Ronnie's passing was so sad - way too young. As you say, you never know when you'll be called home.
    I'm on borrowed time, so you have to live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...