Monday, April 4, 2016

Fun time!


Me and my grandson Travis.
He is going to be 21 on the 19th!
I can't believe he's getting that old!
We had a great time.  He went 
to church with me and was fascinated
with watching Sam.  He says
he's going to come back Thursday
for class.  We shall see.

As for me, I am looking forward
to Deaf, Deaf World tonight!  I'm
nervous, but I think it will be fun
and a good experience.  And I
will be sure to talk about it on
tomorrow's blog.




 
This came across my facebook feed on
April 1st.  What a great joke.  Bet he doesn't
fall asleep in a meeting again, LOL!!

 
And finally a card.  This is
a telescoping card.  I don't  know
if it will show up well or not, but
each layer is higher than the
one under it.  I was pleased
with it, but I wish I had had
another image.  I really don't have
a lot of image stamps, mainly
sayings, verses, etc.  I'm
not sure why that is.  Maybe because
I like words.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...