Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Thunderstorms!

Finally it feels like Spring
with a thunderstorm this
morning.  However, they say
it's supposed to get cold again.
Maybe they'll be wrong.
I can hope!





I was waiting for the glitter on the butterfly
to dry this morning before I could put
it on the card.  It wasn't exactly
what I was going for, but that
happens.

Cody, Pam and I are going to
Buffalo Wild Wings tonight
to celebrate John.  We weren't
able to get together on the 28th, which
was the 2nd anniversary of his death.
He loved B-Dubs.    I love the
fried  dill pickles.  I didn't think
I would at first, but when I went to
see Robin last summer in NC she ordered
them and they are good!  So we will
have a family dinner and remember
all the fun times we had with John.
He could also be a colossal jerk, 
 so we always laugh at things
like that.  John was a know it
all.  Sometimes he did know it all.
Sometimes not.  More often than
not we just LET him think he
knew it all!  

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! I didn't think you liked to "play" with glitter?! Tell me more about John...his age, did he have children, how did you meet, how long were you married -- only if I'm not being too personal. Curious - was he a smoker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not real glitter, it's glitter glue so it doesn't fly everywhere and I don't end up with glitter on my face for weeks, lol. John and I were married 14 1/2 years. He had one daughter and we met because he was Laurel's brother and I worked off and on for them at their restaurant for 25 years. and yes, he was a smoker. He had quit about 10 years before he got sick but he already had copd. :(

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...