Thursday, March 31, 2016

Just be held

I usually listen to a Christian
station on Pandora in the morning.
Today a song came on that
I love, by Casting Crowns, called
"Just be held".  Part of the chorus:

"So when you're on your knees and answers seem so far away
You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held"

I think sometimes I need to
remember those words.  I get so
caught up in things I can't control
and no answers seem to be coming.
I feel like my prayers are just
bouncing off the ceiling.   I think
I need to just relax back into the
arms of Jesus and just let Him
hold me.  I really do need to
let go of these concerns.  I can't control
things or people and there's no sense
in trying.  But I do anyway.  I 
know that's not what He wants us
to do.  Why is it so hard to just
let go and be held?

It's been raining off and on since
late yesterday afternoon and I
love it.  I have just a touch of
a headache, so the barometric
pressure must not be changing
much, thankfully.  I love the rain, 
but of course, I'd like a thunderstorm,
too. Beggars can't be choosers,
I suppose.  I'll take it!





This is another stamp I rarely use, mainly
because I can never get it to stamp
properly.  So don't look closely.
It does lend itself well to the wheat
die cut and word "dream" though.




I'm finally using things I don't use
often enough.  I love this lattice
background.  It is also a die cut.  It's
a pain to adhere, but very pretty.
I'm still in my black and white
phase, with a little gold thrown in.
I would rather have used another 
colour  flower than pink, but
nothing else looked good.  All those
colours and all I can come up with
is pink!  Very girly.  Truth be
told, I am not a girly girl.  Give me
a pair of blue jeans and a tee shirt
any day and I'm happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...