Saturday, April 23, 2016

Newsboys!!

Today is the day and I am
beyond excited!  I can't wait!
So excited I don't think I have
anything to even talk about!
so here is a card:


I love  how this came out.
I had a couple of the chicken
wire die cuts laying around
for some reason., so I thought
I may as well use it and it turned
out to make a great background.

Dianne and I had lunch yesterday
and there is a restaurant here that makes
a salad with chicken on top and they
will toss it in hot sauce (or mild) if
you want them to.  It is so good!!!
It really adds a zest to the taste
especially with ranch, and isn't
overpowering.  My new favourite
food!  I may even try it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...