Thursday, April 21, 2016

Rainy days and Thursdays....

No thunderstorms yet, but rain.  
That works for me.  April showers
bring May flowers and all that baloney.




Another three part card.  I'm making some
more cards for Robin to give to her pastor.
Last I knew she had two left, so I'd
better get busy!!  I'm going to make a couple
for his little granddaughter as well.


I love this one.  I'm getting more into
blending the inks and I think it looks great
as a background.


Soooo excited!  Saturday I am going
to see my favourite band--the Newsboys!
I can't wait!  I've seen them twice before 
and gotten their autographs on my cd.  Duncan,
the drummer, takes my hand and in his
beautiful Aussie accent says, "And what
is your name, Love?"  I melted in a puddle
and couldn't remember, lol!  Alas, he is
married with a couple kids.  Oh, well.  He's
missing out on me, ROFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...