Sunday, April 24, 2016

What an amazing night!

I've seen the Newsboys in concert
three times now, and it will never
get old!  As always, they were
just amazing!  Afterward we got
their autographs-second time for
me meeting them in person.  They all took
my hand as I went through the line.
When I got to Duncan (the drummer)
I told him I loved him and he took
my hand and said, "how are you,
sweetheart?"  I'm in 7th heaven today!


Duncan in the sunglasses and Michael
Tait, lead singer.  We couldn't
get a good picture of all 4 of them,
too many people in front and when
we got closer the guards were telling
us no pictures as they were moving people
through as quickly as possible.
That's my grandson, Anthony, in the
blue shirt getting his shirt signed.



The first pic  is a screen shot of Duncan
from instagram.  The second, again, not my
own as I was no where near close enough
to get something like this, is Duncan spinning
drums.  I would be so sick.  The whole platform lifts
up, turns sideways and spins.  It is something
else to see.  Come back to FW, guys.  I can't
get enough of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...