Saturday, March 26, 2016

golden butterfly





Again, this didn't come out as I imagined
it, but I like it, I guess.  I wish I 
hadn't put the black flowers on, or put one
on the other side to balance.  Oh, well.
I was in a gold mode this morning!
I hate gold jewelry, but I like
gold in cards.  It adds some 
elegance, I think.

Another class day.  This class is
much harder than just learning
vocabulary, but that's what makes
it challenging.  You have to
have enough vocab in order to take
the class because they sign
questions to each other, things
like that, and you have to write
down what the question was. 
That was last week.  I'm
not sure what this week will
entail, but I'm sure it will be
challenging as well as fun.  I
was encouraged because I
understood most of what Anthony
signed to me, but he was patient
and took his time if I was not quite
sure.  The dvd for this class
does not do that, although she
will repeat a section if
someone isn't sure they got
it.  Then we get chosen
to write on the board what
the questions (or whatever
the section is about) were
asked.  I got  most right
last week, missed a couple
of numbers.  But I don't do well
with numbers in the hearing
world, either!  The questions
I missed two out of 5.  What would
that be in school, a D+?  I 
wasn't entirely sure what
we were supposed to be doing
at first and there is NO TALKING.
Do you know how hard that
is for hearing people?  Naturally, there
was a few times we "forgot"!
The dvd explains it, of course, but
still, I just wasn't totally sure.
So, all in all, I'm looking forward
to the class this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...