Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sad day

I just saw that Nancy Reagan died.
She was the true epitome of a lady.
So regal and yet so down to
earth.  She took such good care
of president Reagan while he
was sick and when she
touched his casket at the funeral
I absolutely dissolved.  She was
a wonderful woman and I know
she will be missed deeply.


Sam's husband, Dave, has been
sick for a couple weeks now.
He can't seem to shake this
lousy flu that's been going around.
So I thought maybe a card
might cheer him up and make
him get well sooner!  OK,
I know the card won't help him
get better, but maybe it
will make him smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...