Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pray, Relax...





I love how this card looks.  It is
alcohol ink on  silver card stock.  Then
I rubbed black ink on top
of it to antique it.  I don't really
like the composition much, but
I'm just not sure what to do with it 
so I'm just going to leave it alone.

Snow again today....But I don't
think it's going to be significant.
I've decided to have a mental health
day and leave the birds  in their
cages.  I'm not even going to open the
curtains.  Just feel like having an alone
day.  Sundays are already designated
as "bird free" days so they are not
going to be happy but that's why
I have a glass door that I can
close to keep out the screaming!  
Most of the time they are fairly quiet
birds, believe it or not, so they 
will only complain a little.
Parrots are ordinarily quite
loud, but mine live in a very
quiet household so they aren't
as noisy.  But they do have
their times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...