Friday, March 25, 2016

Brrr!

What  happened to the warmth?
I was really bummed out yesterday.
The TV starts scrolling "severe thunderstorms"
for our area.  High winds, etc.
For about 3 minutes we get a semi
hard downpour.  No thunder rumbles
or anything!  What a disappointment!
and since then it's been cold, damp
and a breezy.  I long for warm 
weather.  Enough of that.

I made a card today that looked
a lot better in my head than it turned
out.  Sometimes they look just
like I imagine, sometimes not.
I'm not sure if I like it or not....





The word "believe" looks almost
red here, but it's more of a deep
pink.  It just looked much better
in my head.

I heard from the hospice coordinator
yesterday.  She is going to start
sending me their newsletters and
is trying to get in touch with one
of the people she wants to help
with the orientation.  I guess 
she is in another part of the state
settling her husband's estate.  She
told me it would be early April 
anyway, so I wasn't thinking much
about it.  It turns out Dianne will
be presenting part of it, as well.
The end of life section.  Sorry
if I've already said that. 
Speaking of Dianne, she loved the
journal and cards.   I always worry
when someone asks me to
make something for them that
it might not be what they
want, but so far...no complaints!

I suppose I should get the birds
out of their cages.  They tend to
get cranky if I don't!  Since I goofed
off and had lunch with Dianne 
yesterday I suppose I should also
clean the house today.  Not
sure why as not too many
people come over, but I guess
it is more for me than for anyone
else.  I like having a clean house.
I just don't like doing it!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the card is beautiful! I love a clean house, too, but I won't be a slave to it. Takes a lot of time! We have rain also for the next 4 days :(. So it's a good time to clean house. We had thunderstorms last nite also, but with a real light show! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sure, rub it in that you got a thunderstorm, lol. I don't clean the house as much as I probably should because who cares? No one comes over and the ones that rarely do don't care if the house is clean or not. And if they do care, they can leave, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...