Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Psalm 23

I finished the inside of the
journal for Dianne's friend
and also another card.
I love how it turned out.  
I included Psalm 23 on a
bookmark to slip in the pocket
and it can hold a few sheets of
paper in case she wants
to save something.  I wanted to
put some pearls in the center
of the flowers, but that would
have left a dent in the
pages eventually, so I opted to
leave them plain. 


The card turned out well, also.
I just got the die for the cattails
the other day at 30% off!  I couldn't
resist.  I also got some daisy dies.
When it's that cheap you have to
take advantage of it!




Tonight I'm playing some cards with
John's sister and husband and I intend
to win!  I have been on a losing
streak for weeks and I'm tired of it!
So my motto is "take no prisoners".
Of course, that was my motto last week,
too, and it didn't work, lol.  We have
a lot of fun and are quite competitive.
We play phase 10 and then a few
games of farkle.  When I played that
in South Carolina it was just called
dice....So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...