Monday, March 14, 2016

Lots of pink!

Nancy, here is the bday
card for your  mom.  Pink
enough? LOL.  I hope you like it.
If not, I'll go back to the 
drawing board.


I have my first ASL class tonight
with a new teacher.  It is 2nd
level which I am also taking here
in Angola, so I'll have a head
start, but it will be good to have
a different teacher than Sam so I get
used to seeing other people sign.
On Saturday I'm taking a class
called "signing naturally" which is
about facial expression, body language
etc.  Facial expression is quite important
because they can't hear the inflection
in our voices.  It's amazing, if you
listen to yourself, how much you put
into your voice, conveying emotions, 
questions, things of that nature.  Listen
sometime!  Sam showed Dave (husband)
and I some of the things we'll be
studying in that class as she has
already taken it.  It looks interesting
and scary as well.  But it's time to
move on.  I can't keep taking level
one, lol, and that's the one that
she teaches on Saturday.
I'll miss her as a teacher.  I'm
so grateful God allowed me to find
her as I'm quite certain I would 
not have had the discipline to keep
up with studying on my own. 
Besides, on the computer it
isn't always easy to see the 
complete sign.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Love it as I'm sure she will too! Happy to hear that you are elevating in you ASL studies! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...