Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Secret cards

My sister, Robin's, Minister is
going though some difficult times.
His 6 year old granddaughter
has cancer.  So Robin has been
slipping cards in his study secretly.
She wants him to feel loved
and supported.  I think that is 
so cool!  So I offered to make
her some more cards more
appropriate for the situation
and less frilly!  :)
Here are ones I've done so far.

Inside says : "You're in my thoughts and prayers"


Inside says: "Give your burdens to
the Lord.  He will carry
them."  Psalm 55:22



Inside says: "Come to me all you who
are weary and burdened, and I
will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

I really like how they all turned
out.  I hope she will too.  She's been
secretly delivering several a week,
so I want to make sure she
has enough to continue!!





2 comments:

  1. You are so thoughtful! The cards touch my heart. I know Robin will definitely appreciate your kindness. Wow, a 6 yr old with cancer. My prayers go out to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The worst part is that she went into remission for only three weeks! I don't know what kind of cancer she has. I saw a lot of children with cancer when Nathan was a baby. We spent way too much time in the hospital and saw things that just broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...