Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Angels watching over us



Another bookmark card.  I have
such a hard time with these
and this one was no different.  I
tend to veer off to the right while
running the perforation tool along the
ruler.  Then the whole card is
ruined.  I just got these
bookmark stamps, so I have to
use them, right?  I think
from now on I'll just make plain
bookmarks without them being
attached!  Anyway, I also screwed
up the bookmark because it seemed a little 
crooked.  So in my infinite wisdom
I decided to take a little off
the bottom.  I should have known
better.  I can't cut a straight line
with a ruler.  (I can't perforate with
a ruler either, apparently.)  But
with all that aside, I like the
card.  It's hand made, so I think
the recipient will overlook
the flaws.  And if she doesn't
I'll take it back, lol.
I'm enjoying the warm weather
but it's not doing much for
my headaches.  I was told
yesterday that bipolar people
tend to have more headaches/
migraines then other parts of
the population.  That was a 
revelation to me, but I
believe it.

2 comments:

  1. You're too critical! I don't see any 'flaws'? That's a beautiful card with The Lord's Prayer as a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you overlook any flaws, lol. thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...