Friday, March 4, 2016

Light of the world



I love this lighthouse  image.  It makes a
very nice masculine card and it just
goes well with John 8:12 as well
as others, I'm sure.  that was just
the one I picked, but I'm pretty 
sure that isn't the only time Jesus said 
he is the light of the world.  I like
how it turned  out.  Another one for
my sister's pastor.  We are going
to shower this man and his family
with love!!

It's supposed to get warm this weekend.
I'm not sure if I believe it or not,
but I'm ready.  I'm having lunch with
my friend, our weekly get-together,
then later picking up my granddaughter
 Bri for some girl time.  She can only
spend the night tonight as she has
plans to hang out with a friend.  I guess
Grandma takes a second seat to
the girlfriends!  And that's how it
should be!  I'm so proud of her.
She is quite a wonderful young
lady.  But I've probably extolled
her virtues in some other post, so
I won't torment you with any more
bragging.  I hate bragging 
grandparents.....     :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Sure hope it does get warm this weekend! Get rid of the winter blahs. Have fun with Bri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting warmer now! Sorry I don't always reply to your comments. I forget to look!

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...