Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Warm weather finally!

It's true!  The temps are in
the high 60's today!  I could
almost go out without a coat
except that I am always cold...
The problem is that when the 
barometric pressure changes
I get headaches.  I've had one
for 2 days now.  Finally broke
down and took an aspirin and feel
better.  But still, I'm not complaining.
I'm praising God and hoping
that it stays this way!!!





This is the gift bag I talked about
yesterday.  Not completely thrilled with
it, but it's OK.






My brother in law, Steve is having
a birthday later this month.
I saw a card with playing cards
for the age and just had to try it.
It makes a great "guy card" and
is unique.  Even if it wasn't
my original idea!  I thought about
colouring in the turtle but I think
it goes better with the black and
white (and brown...) theme.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the gift bag!! And the cards - guy cards - are great! Guess you could use the #cards for gals too. The weather here has been warm - in the 80's!! But today, 3/10 it is sooo windy that it's not fun to be outside. Let's hope Spring is here for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be nice for that. Maybe I could pretty the playing card up a little. Maybe a little bling! I don't think I want 80 degree temps, but 70's are OK!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...