Sunday, February 3, 2019

Golden hearts

I found this pattern and thought it would
make a really pretty valentine. I'm kind of
disappointed, though, that the gold didn't
show up better. Next time I should not use
such a dark background, I guess.





It looks kind of goofy.

My internet has been sluggish the last two
days.  Yesterday  I finally gave up.  It was in and
out during the cold weather which was annoying,
but cold weather messes everything up, I guess.

My newest diamond painting:




From now on I'm going to make sure they are 
not square.It's not easy to find a square frame.


Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one,
    because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down,
    one can help the other up.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...