Friday, February 22, 2019

Faerie land faerie 2

This one doesn't look nearly as weird as
the first, but the head shape is still strange.
I think my friend, Karen, is right, though.
If I make them again I will just leave the
eyes off. They make it look even more strange.



I think I like red roses better, too.  The pattern
called for pink roses, but it doesn't seem to
show up as well.  Besides, who pays attention
to patterns?!


I finished another diamond painting.
Isn't she beautiful?! I was showing my
dad the other day and remarked how
it is hard to find a square frame. He
said as soon as he had the energy and
desire to get back in the woodshop he'd
make some frames for me. I think he needs
to just take care of himself right now. They
aren't going anywhere. I did order a bunch
more for Christmas presents, but they are
a more normal, frame-able size. Is that
a word? Frame-able? It is now!







Psalm 39:7

But now, Lord, what do I look for?
    My hope is in you.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...