Thursday, February 28, 2019

Lazy gnome

Yesterday's gnome was the only one who
even worked of the three. I guess you could
loosely call fishing “work” but this guy is
flat out sleeping. I guess there's always
got to be that one guy!





This is my favourite of the three. 

My dad thinks he's going to go home today
but I don't think he's seen the doctor yet.
Apparently he was coughing so hard that
he developed a hernia but that will have
to be repaired at a later date.



Isaiah 40:28

 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...