Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Here come the gnomes!

The gnomes are the second part of the
faeries set. They are a little cuter than
the faeries. A little. You can be the judge.





I used pencil for the eyes so it didn't 
stand out as much.   

Here's something really exciting to me because
it has never happened before.  A group I'm
in chose my artwork for the cover page.  I think
they change it once a week.  It's not a very good
picture, since I photographed it from my tablet
but you get the idea.




Pretty cool, eh?!

My dad is in hospital.  I guess he called
the ambulance at 2 am because he couldn't
breathe.  They are going to keep him  until
 tomorrow and give him breathing treatments,
fluids, etc.  He's been sick ever since my mom 
died and has COPD so that doesn't help.  It 
makes grieving that  much harder.  Hopefully
they can get him back on his feet.


Hebrews 11:6 New

And without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe
that he exists and that he rewards those
who earnestly seek him.


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...