Wednesday, February 20, 2019

pretty in purple

I don't even know what kind of flowers these
are. Karen? They're pretty though. I'm
running out of images to use for cards so
I ordered a few more, plus I've been finding
TONS of faerie images on pinterest, so
expect to see lots of those! I love faeries
and unicorns.






And once again I go to put the picture on
the blog only to find that I forgot to
move it from my phone to the computer.
Sigh.

We were supposed to get some ice today, but so
far nothing.  the advisory goes until 3 pm,
though, so it could happen.  I hate winter.
I may have mentioned that once or twice...
or more....


Philippians 1:6

 being confident of this,
that he who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion
until the day of Christ Jesus.



Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...