Monday, February 18, 2019

February RAK attack card

I love doing the RAK attacks. I was the
victim” once and it was so much fun. It
lifts your spirits when things seem pretty
hard to deal with. So I never miss a
chance-actually I'm on the monthly reminder
list-to brighten someone's day. Here's
the card I made for this month.





I always tuck a couple of ATC's in there as well.

It snowed again last night.  Maybe an inch or so.
Not too bad, I guess, but I am so over this snow
and cold.  It can get warm again any time.


John 15:4

 Remain in me, as I also remain in you.

No branch can bear fruit by itself;

it must remain in the vine.

Neither can you bear fruit

unless you remain in me.



Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...