Saturday, February 9, 2019

Last valentine

I really like this one. I copied it from a
picture on pinterest. It was so clear
that I didn't need a pattern. Pretty
cool, huh?!





This next picture is from facebook, but I 
was on my tablet so I just photographed it.
It never comes out well, but you can read it
and is it ever hilarious.  I know someone
I'd like to name a cockroach after...




Meerkats are one of my favourite animals.

The wind has pretty much died down thankfully.
I have a headache this morning, though, which
is undoubtedly from the weather.  All the warmer
temps were just a tease from mother nature.


1 Corinthians 13:1

 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels,
but do not have love, I am only a resounding
gong or a clanging cymbal.


Happy Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...