Sunday, February 10, 2019

A late birthday

I finally got an address to send my granddaughter,
Bri's birthday card. It's only two days late.
Today. When she receives it, it will be a little
later than that, but better late than never, I guess.





I heard we had a chance of freezing drizzle today,
but it looks like they've moved that on to tonight
which works for me since Cody and Pam are
traveling back from Indy today.  They've been
on a weekend jaunt  to an anime convention.
From the pictures he's been posting, it looks
like they are having a great time.

 

Isaiah 43:19

See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...