Friday, February 15, 2019

Zebra portrait

This one is mine! I found the pattern on
pinterest and I love it! Adding the Zebra
just made it perfect! There are just some
cards I don't want to get rid of.





Speaking of cards...we went through some of
my mom's things yesterday and I brought home
all the cards I'd sent her that she saved.
Plus a cross stitch that I made  years ago
and my sister in law, laurel, who died recently,
made into a pillow.  I told my mom I was going to
make it and she asked if I could add another 
little girl.  Surprisingly, I was able to.  I don't know
how I did cross stitch.  I tried to make one a few
years ago and kept messing up the stitches. 
 Maybe because I was younger.   It was another
hard day but not the last, I'm sure.

It was warm enough yesterday to melt away most 
of the snow!  But now we are back to cold weather
and wind.  You can't win for losing, I guess.


Romans 8:39

 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in
Christ Jesus our Lord.

Happy Friday!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...