Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Busy bee gnome

This gnome is apparently the only worker bee
as you will see when I show the last one
tomorrow. I guess someone has to do the work.





My dad is still in the hospital.  I haven't
talked to him this morning so I don't know
if they have mentioned when he will get
out but I don't think it's today.  I'm going
to run over in a few minutes and take care
of his cat, Harry.  It's going to be a busy
day today.


Jeremiah 17:10

I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.


Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...