Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Time in a bottle

I love that song, “time in a bottle”.
Jim Croce was an amazing singer and
met such a sad end. It's been a whole
week now, since my mother died. I
can't believe this much time has passed
and yet sometimes it seems like it's been
so much longer. Robin is still here helping
my dad get things done that need to be
taken care of when someone dies. They picked
up mom's ashes yesterday. It's still so hard
to wrap my mind around all that has gone on.
This card has some pretty flourishes and flowers
on it.  My mom always loved flowers.

Isaiah 41:10

 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...