Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentine loaded hoop

I wish they would have more of these swaps
because I like doing the hoops and getting
them-so far I only have one (thanks, Karen!)
But I thought it would be cool to have a
whole wall full of them. So here is mine
for a Valentine swap. I haven't received
mine back yet.





I put a bunch of tulle behind it so they
can use it for other things as well.

It has been so windy since last night AND...
dusting of snow.  AND... cold.  AND...
Cody and Pam went on a weekend to Indy
so I have to go over and walk their dog, 
Bailey, several times a day.  Yuk.  If B'Elanna
wasn't such a jerk I'd just bring Bailey over
here but she will grown and lunge at her.
Bailey is bigger but she just backs off.  She
is a very calm and sweet dog.  Unlike mine.



Romans 8:28

 And we know that in all things God works for the good
of those who love him, who have been called
according to his purpose.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...