Monday, February 25, 2019

The last, finally

This is the last of the goofy looking faeries.
She isn't quite as obnoxious looking as
the others, but I regret buying the patterns
because the gnomes which make up the
other three of the set aren't much better.
Luckily they don't cost much at all.





I got about three hours sleep, woke up and
that was the end of that, so I finally got up.
I think it was the wind keeping me awake.  It
sounds like it's finally died down some, but
yesterday coming home from church, I got blown
over to the shoulder.  That was a little scary.  It
was hard holding the car straight.



Habakkuk 3:17-18

 Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...