Thursday, February 14, 2019

Meerkat munchies

This is my kind of Valentine treat. I know
someone I'd like to name a cockroach
after. No names, LOL






This is one of my newest little girls.
She kind of reminds me of “the thinker”
so I used that sentiment on the card.
I think she's a little cutie!





Yesterday was a difficult day. We went to the
funeral home to make arrangements.  I've
known the folks there for years; they
used to come in to the restaurant.   So
that was comforting.  I'm not sure how long
Robin is staying, but dad needs a lot of help
right at the moment so she is spending her
time there rather than mostly with me.
The address for the obituary is:
www.beamsfuneralhome.com



2 Corinthians 12:9

 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...