Thursday, February 21, 2019

Here come the faeries

I've been looking at this set of patterns for
forever, but somehow I never seemed to
decide to get them. Now I have. It's
three faeries and 3 gnomes. I haven't
really started on the gnomes yet, but the
faeries are cute except for one thing-the
faces. They look ridiculous. So all I can
do is apologise. I didn't design the patterns!



 If I had noticed their faces looked so

weird I may have not gotten them. For
some reason my pinterest page has been
flooded with the most awesome pictures
of faeries which I have been saving. They
will look so cool with all the borders I have.

Ephesians 6:11
 Put on the full armor of God,
so that you can take your stand
against the devil’s schemes.
 

I need to remember this.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...