Saturday, February 16, 2019

Music, music

One of the card sites I'm on had copied a
request from the internet about a veteran
who was lonely because he didn't get any
mail. They showed a picture of him sitting
in the window looking at the mailbox sadly.
They asked for cards for his birthday which
is coming up in April and wanted people to
start sending them right away. So here
is what I came up with for that sweet man.



I've had this image for quite some time, and
it seemed perfect for this colour card and design.
I love the corner because it reminds me of a
birthday bow.

 

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said,
With man this is impossible,
but with God all things are possible.”

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...