Sunday, February 17, 2019

Hello from Tinkerbell

I've had this stamp for forever and decided
maybe I should pull it out again. Maybe
I should go through ALL my stamps and
pull them out once in a while. The same
with all the dies I have. I am a hoarder.
I need to find a meeting. Anyway...





Tinkerbell  herself is embossed in gold and
why I didn't think to emboss the Hello part
is beyond me.  It would have looked nicer.

Tomorrow will be another hard day for my
dad.  He has to pick up the death certificate.
I think her ashes will be back sometime this
week as well.  We will wait for a nice day 
before laying her to rest with her parents in 
Toledo, which was her wish.  There is one more
place in the family plot for my father.  It
still doesn't seem quite real.



2 Corinthians 5:6-8
So we are always of good courage.
We know that while we are at home in the body
we are away from the Lord,
for we walk by faith, not by sight.
Yes, we are of good courage, and we would
rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...