Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Valentime card

No, I didn't accidentally spell “valentine”
wrong. This is a pretty cute card and
a nice play on words.





This is a bookmark I saw so I decided to try it.
I don't like it, but everyone's taste is different,
I guess.  This is the outside:




Inside:



The object is to be able to take notes as you
are reading a book, which, now that I think of
it, doesn't make a lot of sense unless it is a school
book.  needless to say, I won't be making more.  Plus,
the pattern called for the inside pages to be  11 3/4 long
and I had to adjust that since obviously regular
paper isn't that long.  Dumb.


Psalm 19:1

 The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

There is a video by Lou Giglio that mashes up
star and whale sounds.  If you want to listen to 
that and not all the stuff he is saying beforehand,
you can skip to the middle of the video, but it is
really amazing.  He puts the music of stars and
whales to the song "How great is our God"
by  Chris Tomlin and it sounds like the pulsars
are doing the drums.  It is astounding!  Well 
worth looking up on you tube.

Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...